Zara Anne Elizabeth Tindall, née Phillips is the daughter of Princess Anne and Granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth. Despite not having a royal title Zara Tindall is one of the most interesting members of the royal family. Zara is a mom, Olympian and is 21st in the line of succession to the British throne.
ALSO READ: Alex Fine ran domestic violence marathon for his wife Cassie
11 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ZARA TINDALL
- Zara was born on the 15 May 1981 in London.
- She is a Taurus.
- Her name Zara means ‘bright as dawn’ or ‘radiant’ in Greek, was reportedly suggested by her uncle, now King Charles III.
- Zara Tindall doesn’t have a royal title. According to Town and Country as the child of Princess Anne and her first husband, Captain Mark Phillips, Zara was not entitled to the royal rank of “Her Royal Highness” at birth.
- Zara is an accomplished equestrian. In 2012 she won a silver medal as a member of the Great Britain eventing team at the London Olympics. Her mom, Princess Anne, presented her with the medal.
- She has three children,
- Zara is married to former English rugby player, Mike Tindall.
- She is 21st in the line of succession to the British throne.
- Zara Tindall is also a patron of various charitable organizations.
- According to Tatler the Olympian took a gap year, spending three months travelling around Australia and New Zealand before coming back to take a course in equestrian massage. She secured a place on Exeter’s physiotherapy course the following year, where she specialised in equine physiotherapy.
- While Growing up Zara was passionated about sports and represented the school as part of hockey, gymnastics and athletics teams.
ALSO READ: ‘Yoh it feels so surreal’: Tyla reacts to ‘Water’s’ rapid success
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY WANIQUE BLOCK