American reality star Kourtney Kardashian-Barker, who is pregnant with her fourth child, is on a babymoon in Kauai, Hawaii as seen in Instagram posts on Wednesday 12 July.
ALSO READ: Travis Barker’s ex-wife Shanna reacts to Kourtney’s pregnancy
KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN ON ‘BABYMOON’ IN HAWAII
Poosh founder Kourtney Kardashian shared a slideshow of photos on Instagram of her babymoon in Kauai, Hawaii. The reality star is expecting her fourth child, first with husband Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.
It seems singer Rihanna changed pregnancy fashion as Kourtney showed off her baby bump in a cut out dress which enhanced the pregnant belly. Take a look…
She later shared more snaps of herself on the island Kauai – the most rural of islands in Hawaii, according to Daily Mail.
ALSO READ: ‘Baby No7′: Who are Kourtney and Travis Barkers’ kids?
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
- Kourtney announced her pregnancy on 16 June – Youth Day in South Africa. She held up a poster which read “Travis, I’m pregnant” at a Blink-182 concert in Los Angeles.
- While this is Kourtney’s first child with Travis, who she married in May 2022, this is the seventh child in their blended family.
- Kourtney has three kids with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick — Mason (13), Penelope (10) and Reign (8).
- Travis has two children ex-wife Shanna Moakler — Landon (19) and Alabama (17). When he married Shana, Travis became Atiana’s stepfather. However, despite his divorce from Shanna, he continued his parental duties for Atiana (24). Shanna welcomed Atiana with Oscar De La Hoya.
- The Kardashians star and Travis announced that they are expecting a baby boy via a gender reveal. The reality star was seen sitting on her husband’s lap as he plays the drum at the gender reveal while there is then a burst of blue confetti in the air revealing that it is a boy.
ALSO READ: Scott Disick knew Kourtney was pregnant before announcement