If you are a resident of the City of Tshwane, here is your Stage 3 updated load shedding schedule for Wednesday, 14 March 2023.
TSHWANE LOAD SHEDDING FOR WEDNESDAY
City of Tshwane residents, here is your updated load shedding on Wednesday, 15 March 2023.
ALSO READ: PPE FRAUD: Civil servant forfeits his luxury Merc
Eskom is currently implementing Stage 3 load shedding on Wednesday morning.
The power utility will implement Stage 4 load shedding from 16:00 on Wednesday afternoon, 14 March 2023.
ALSO READ: Brother inconsolable after his twin was shot dead
STAGE 4 TSHWANE LOAD SHEDDING SCHEDULE
ALSO READ: Two arrested for BRUTAL MURDER of a learner
The power utility Eskom is implementing Stage 3 load shedding and will change over to Stage 4 load shedding from 16:00 on Wednesday afternoon.
Tshwane residents can find their load shedding schedule here.
TSHWANE UPDATED ITS WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE
ALSO READ: Cops BUSTED fraudster for misleading job seekers
Eskom is implementing Stage 3 load shedding until this afternoon.
ALSO READ: Gauteng province avails R784m to address the cancer treatment backlog
HERE ARE SOME LOAD SHEDDING TIPS
- Use surge protection. Electric surges are one of the biggest causes of damage to equipment during a power outage.
- Gas for cooking and lighting. A gas stove is an absolute necessity. A small LP gas bottle and lamp are perfect and provide good lighting.
- Keep a Thermo flask with hot water. If you have a baby, keeping hot water in a thermal flask to make milk for the baby or a hot drink for yourself is a good idea.
- Ensure that your alarm system has a backup battery and is fully charged in the event of load shedding.
- Keep a spare torch in sight – one in the house and one in your car if you arrive home during load shedding in the dark.
- Mark sure your cellphone, laptop, and other electronic devices are fully charged ahead of the load shedding schedule or in case of power outages.
- A power bank is necessary to keep it fully charged.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY VIRGINIA-KEPPLER-YOUNG