City of Tshwane residents, here is your Wednesday, 15 March 2023 updated load shedding.
STAGE 4 TSHWANE LOAD SHEDDING SCHEDULE
If you are a resident of the City of Tshwane, here is your Wednesday load shedding schedule.
Eskom is currently implementing Stage 4 load shedding, and if you are a resident in the City of Tshwane, find your updated schedule here.
ALSO READ: Brother inconsolable after his twin was shot dead
TSHWANE LOAD SHEDDING FOR WEDNESDAY
Wednesday load shedding Schedule for Tshwane. Image: Twitter/@CityTshwane
ALSO READ: Two arrested for BRUTAL MURDER of a learner
The power utility Eskom is implementing Stage 4 load shedding. If you live in Tshwane, find your updated Wednesday load shedding schedule here.
TSHWANE UPDATED ITS WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE
ALSO READ: Cops BUSTED fraudster for misleading job seekers
Eskom is implementing Stage 4 load shedding throughout the day.
ALSO READ: Gauteng province avails R784m to address the cancer treatment backlog
HERE ARE SOME LOAD SHEDDING TIPS
- Use surge protection. Electric surges are one of the biggest causes of damage to equipment during a power outage.
- Gas for cooking and lighting. A gas stove is an absolute necessity. A small LP gas bottle and lamp are perfect and provide good lighting.
- Keep a Thermo flask with hot water. If you have a baby, keeping hot water in a thermal flask to make milk for the baby or a hot drink for yourself is a good idea.
- Ensure that your alarm system has a backup battery and is fully charged in the event of load shedding.
- Keep a spare torch in sight – one in the house and one in your car if you arrive home during load shedding in the dark.
- Mark sure your cellphone, laptop, and other electronic devices are fully charged ahead of the load shedding schedule or in case of power outages.
- A power bank is necessary to keep it fully charged.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY VIRGINIA-KEPPLER-YOUNG