You may not be familiar with Princess Beatrice, but I’m sure you’ve seen her around with her sister Princess Eugenie, wearing flamboyant headdresses at Prince William and Princess Kate’s wedding in 2011. The princess has also been seen numerous times chatting it up with some of the other royals on the Buckingham Palace balcony.
While Princess Beatrice is not always in spotlight, she certainly is one interesting Royal who lives life in colour. Here are 10 interesting facts about Princess Beatrice Elizabeth Mary of York
ALSO READ: Meghan Markle: Duchess of Sussex before meeting Prince Harry
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT PRINCESS BEATRICE
- Princess Beatrice is 35-years-old. She was born on the 8 August 1988.
- She graduated from Goldsmiths, the University of London where she completed a degree in History and History of Ideas.
- Princess Beatrice is ninth in line for the throne. The order of succession is as follows; Prince William, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis, Prince Harry, Prince Archie, Princess Lilibet, Prince Andrew, Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, and so on.
- The Princess’ close friends are Karlie Kloss and Ellie Goulding.
- Beatrice works full time in business. She’s the Vice President of Partnerships and Strategy at Afiniti, a startup that uses artificial intelligence to better connect customers with customer service agents.
- The Princess has dyslexia and refers to it her “gift” and “learning difference”.
- She is a global ambassador of Street Child, a charity founded by her mom that supports women’s and children’s education in vulnerable countries.
- Princess Beatrice tied the knot with Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in an intimate Windsor wedding in July 2020.
- The Princess and her husband share one child together a daughter; whose name is Sienna and a stepson from Edoardo’s previous relationship.
- According to Reader’s Digest, Princess Beatrice played a lady-in-waiting in the 2009 film, The Young Victoria, starring Emily Blunt as Queen Victoria.
ALSO READ: Princess Diana: 15 things to know about the ‘People’s Princess’
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY WANIQUE BLOCK