Fans are wondering where American reality star Kourtney Kardashian-Barker’s baby bump is after she shared new photos where her baby bump was not visible via an Instagram post on Thursday 17 August.
ALSO READ: Travis Barker’s ex-wife Shanna reacts to Kourtney’s pregnancy
FANS ON KOURTNEY’S PHOTOS: ‘WHERE’S THE BABY?’
Kourtney Kardashian shared new photos of herself in what appears to be pink lingerie and blonde hair. She captioned the post “Barbie Barker 👱🏼♀️💞”. Take a look…
However, fans were left wondering where her baby bump is. Kourtney is expecting her fourth baby – first with husband Travis Barker.
“Wait where’s the baby?” wrote @thisislilvee.
Others thought the photos were taken before Kourtney was pregnant, or showing.
“Right before new baby was created!” wrote @rhiannon_like_the_song.
However, in other recent posts Kourtney is seen cradling her beautiful baby bump.
ALSO READ: ‘Baby No7′: Who are Kourtney and Travis Barkers’ kids?
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE PREGNANCY
- Kourtney announced her pregnancy on 16 June – Youth Day in South Africa. She held up a poster which read “Travis, I’m pregnant” at a Blink-182 concert in Los Angeles.
- While this is the reality star’s first child with Travis, who she married in May 2022, this is the seventh child in their blended family.
- Kourtney has three kids with ex-boyfriend Scott Disick — Mason (13), Penelope (10) and Reign (8).
- Travis has two children ex-wife Shanna Moakler — Landon (19) and Alabama (17). When he married Shana, Travis became Atiana’s stepfather. However, despite his divorce from Shanna, he continued his parental duties for Atiana (24). Shanna welcomed Atiana with Oscar De La Hoya.
- The Kardashians star and Travis announced that they are expecting a baby boy via a gender reveal. The reality star was seen sitting on her husband’s lap as he plays the drum at the gender reveal while there is then a burst of blue confetti in the air revealing that it is a boy.
ALSO READ: Scott Disick knew Kourtney was pregnant before announcement