Three men sustained serious burn wounds after they were electrocuted while working on a generator at an Alberton shopping centre.
A four-year-old boy was shocked to death after stepping on an open live wire while walking home with his siblings.
Police said the three-year-old girl was electrocuted while she and her sister were playing in the neighbours yard on Wednesday afternoon.
The municipal worker was found in a critical condition, resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful and he was declared dead on the scene.
The man slipped and grabbed onto a wire fence that became electrified due to exposed electricity cables contacting the fence on Saturday.
A couple was busy hanging out the washing at their Mduma Street in Soweto on Sea home when the neighbour heard a scream on Monday.
A 33-year-old man was electrocuted on Sunday 10 October at Eskom’s Babelegi main substation in Tshwane.
A 25-year-old man was electrocuted while conducting repairs to overhead cables on Munn Road in Ottawa on Friday evening.
It is believed that a newlywed Joburg couple was electrocuted a day after they returned from their honeymoon.