Kaizer Chiefs fans gather here. The word management is mentioned a lot when a team is not really doing great, and that has been Amakhosi’s story for over five years now.
Let’s take a look at this management that is not so popular with the fanbase…
ALSO READ: Dumisani Zuma’s best position and why he’s benched
KAIZER CHIEFS’ FULL MANAGEMENT TEAM
Many Amakhosi followers and fan rivals have mocked the club by calling it a family business, thanks to Bobby Motaung’s emotional comments in 2011.
But is it really a family business? Not really. Amakhosi have no less than 19 members managing the club on a daily basis.
So who are all the members by name? What do they do?
ALSO READ: Kaizer Chiefs’ Khune talks his worst injury and his legacy
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT KAIZER CHIEFS
- Kaizer Motaung (Executive Chairman)
- Jessica Motaung
- AH Muhammad ( Non-executive)
- Sporting Director: Kaizer Motaung JR
- Football Manager: Bobby Motaung
- Team Manager: Gerald Sibeko
- Head of Youth: Molefi Ntseki
- Head Coach: Stuart Baxter
- Assistant Coaches: Arthur Zwane and Dillon Sheppard.
ALSO READ: ‘Pitso Mosimane was my agent, he spoke fluent Greek’ says ex-Sundowns star
- Marketing Director: Jessica Motaung
- Administration Manager: Abdulla Mayet
- Group CFO: Ari Lambropoulos
- Brand Manager: Dara Carroll
- Security, Risk and Logistics Manager: Katang Masemola
- Corporate Communications Manager: Vina Maphosa
- Head of Digital: Kemiso Motaung
- Supporters Structures Manager: Tracy Williams
- Supporters Relations Manager: Cecil Motaung
- Retail Manager: Emmanuel Khumalo.
ALSO READ: Amakhosi’s Naturena village – 10 things inside the world-class facility
ALSO READ: History – Why Motaung gave up on Pirates to form Kaizer Chiefs