Eskom has implemented Stage 2 Load shedding until 16:00 today, 27 March 2023, and here is your updated schedule for Tshwane.
THIS IS YOUR MONDAY UPDATE LOAD SHEDDING SCHEDULE
Eskom is currently implementing Stage 2 load shedding, and if you are a resident in the City of Tshwane, find your updated schedule here.
ALSO READ: Farmworker seriously injured when his arm got stuck in baler
The power utility Eskom is implementing Stage 2 load shedding until Monday at 16:00, 28 March 2023 followed by Stage 3 load shedding.
If you live in Tshwane, find your updated Monday load shedding schedule here.
ALSO READ: Level 6 weather warning for FLOODING in the Eastern Cape
Stage 2 load shedding will be implemented until 5:00 On Tuesday morning, 28 March 2023. The City of Tshwane has updated its load shedding schedule for Monday.
ALSO READ: Beloved teacher shot in FACE in BRUTAL farm attack near Brits
HERE ARE SOME LOAD SHEDDING TIPS
- Know your load shedding schedule for Tshwane. Keep track of any scheduled outages in your areas or where you might find yourself.
- Secure your home. Criminals also know the load shedding schedule, and they identify which areas are vulnerable and where to hit, especially at night. The copper cable thieves worsen this, which can lead to more extended power outages.
- Keep emergency numbers at hand in case you need them.
- Keep a torch headlamp easily accessible. Always keep a torch in your car during load shedding at night when you arrive home.
- Buy a generator if you can afford one. This will be useful when load shedding last up to four hours or longer.
- Get backup batteries. Always be prepared and ensure your alarm is on and working by securing backup batteries.
- Get a gas bottle ad lap for cooking and lighting. It can be a lifesaver during load shedding.
- Remember to unplug electronic devices or install a power surge device.
- Mark sure your electronic dives are fully charged.
- Install rechargeable lights.
- Prepare a flask with hot water if you have a baby or love tea and coffee.
- Go solar if you can afford that.
ALSO READ: Weird News: Alligator bites man’s foot after provoking it [VIDEO]
Look out for your updated Tshwane load shedding schedule.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY VIRGINIA-KEPPLER-YOUNG