Here is the updated schedule for the City of Tshwane after Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 5:00 this morning, 25 March 2023.
TSHWANE LOAD SHEDDING SCHEDULE
The power utility Eskom has announced Stage 1 load shedding from 05:00 on Saturday until 16:30 on Saturday afternoon. Tshwane, here is your updated schedule after Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding.
ESKOM ANNOUNCED STAGE 1 LOAD SHEDDING FOR TSHWANE
ALSO READ: SASSA card expired? Go and collect your new card
ALSO READ: Police arrested 28 illegal miners
The City of Tshwane has updated its load shedding schedule for Saturday, as announced by Eskom.
ALSO READ: Police confiscate bags full of abalone worth over R1 million
HERE ARE SOME LOAD SHEDDING TIPS
- Know your load shedding schedule at all times. Be prepared. It’s better to be informed than to be surprised.
- Buy a generator if you can afford one, especially for emergencies.
- Get a gas bottle and a good braaier. A small LP gas bottle and lamp. It gives good-quality lighting.
- Remember to unplug electronic devices or install a power surge device. Electric surges are one of the biggest causes of damage to equipment during a power outage.
- Ensure the alarm system is working and the backup battery is fully functional, especially when we have more than two hours of load shedding.
- Keep a spare touch or headlamp;
- Ensure you have a torch in the house and your car if you arrive home during load shedding.
- Install rechargeable lights or LED lights.
- Prepare a flask with hot water if you have a baby or love tea and coffee.
- Go solar if you can afford it.
- Recharge all rechargeable gadgets and be ready for load shedding.
ALSO READ: Police dog died a HERO PROTECTING his handler
Look out for your updated load shedding schedule for Tshwane tomorrow.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ARTICLES BY VIRGINIA KEPPLER-YOUNG