Newly crowned Miss South Africa Lalela Mswane picked up her Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan on Tuesday 26 October which she gets to enjoy for the year of her reign.
LALELA MSWANE PICKS UP HER MERCEDES-BENZ
On 16 October, 24-year-old Lalela Mswane was crowned Miss South Africa 2021 at the Grand Arena, GrandWest in Cape Town. And now, just more than a week later, she got the keys to her Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan.
Lalela gets to keep her new ride throughout her reign as Miss South Africa until Miss South Africa 2022 is crowned.
“The best or nothing @mercedesbenzsa words cannot describe how absolutely excited I am to drive my new baby! A million thank you’s!!!🤍 (Last frame: Photographer: ‘Lali showcase the car’ Me: ‘say no more’😂)” she wrote on Instagram.
“@lalela_mswane will be driving in class throughout her reign in her new @mercedesbenzsa C- Class Sedan! 🤩😍,” wrote the Official Miss SA page on Instagram.
Miss South Africa took her new Mercedes-Benz to her home for the year — a fully furnished and service apartment at Central Square Sandton.
ALSO READ: Meet our new Miss South Africa! Five things to know about Lalela Mswane
WHAT ELSE DID MISS SOUTH AFRICA RECEIVE?
Along with the Mercedes-Benz and Sandton apartment, Lalela received a package of prizes and sponsorships that amount to a whopping R4 million.
Here are a breakdown of the prizes and sponsorships.
- American Swiss: Official crown sponsor
- Bacher & Co: Fragrance sponsorship for her year of reign
- Brand South Africa: Play Your Part Ambassador
- Cahi Dental & Prosthodontic Practice: Dental and oral hygiene care
- City of Cape Town: Official hosting partner
- House of BNG: Official celebration partner
- Lajawi Hair: Official hair styling sponsor for her year of reign
- Miss South Africa Organisation: R1 million in cash
- Motherkind: Official wellness & collagen product sponsor
- MUK haircare: Official hair product sponsor
- Neda Beauty & Healing: Care of Miss South Africa’s brows, facial skincare treatments and laser treatments
- PWC: The official auditors of Miss South Africa 2020
- Sparkle Cosmetics/Gelish SA/Morgan Taylor SA: Nail care for her year of reign
- Steve Madden: Official shoe sponsor
- Strands of Love: Miss South Africa’s hair extensions sponsor
- Sun International: Miss SA’s home away from home
- Switch Playground SA: Official fitness partner; includes Switch classes and personal training sessions.
- The Firepower Group: Empowering Miss South Africa with self-development workshops
- Top Drawer Collection: Luxury sleepwear
- Veaudry Global: Official haircare sponsor
- Vursa: Interior designers and furnishers of the Miss South Africa apartment
- Woolworths: To sponsor Miss South Africa with WBeauty and Woolworths home products throughout the year of reign
- ZOËT: Clothing sponsor
ALSO READ: ‘The contest is rigged’: Tweeps react to Miss South Africa Top 3