When it comes to South African radio and television presenting, Mark Pilgrim is undoubtedly the OG.
The beloved star – who is currently fighting stage four lung cancer – has captivated Mzansi over the years with his charming personality, sense of humour, and good looks too!
ALSO READ: ‘We will do it’: Mark’s fiancée shares message of hope
5 FACTS ABOUT MARK PILGRIM
- Mark Pilgrim is a radio-TV presenter, accomplished author, and motivational speaker. He penned the book Behind The Baldness about his life in the spotlight.
- He has successfully beat cancer before after being diagnosed with testicular cancer at the age of 18! He also survived a heart attack in 2008.
- Before Lungile Radebe and Lawrence Maleka, Mark hosted Big Brother South Africa and Big Brother Africa.
- Mark has been a firm favourite on radio stations like 5FM, 947 Highveld Stereo, 94.5 KFM, and Hot 102.7
- He has won numerous awards from radio and TV presenting to even “best dressed” South African personality.
Here are a few throwbacks from Mark Pilgrim’s illustrious career…