English singers Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles topped Heat Magazine’s annual list of the richest young celebrities in Britain released on 2 November.
HEAT MAGAZINE’S RICH LIST: WHAT IS ED SHEERAN’S NET WORTH?
For the 11th year, Heat Magazine released the list of the UK and Ireland’s richest young stars. Ed Sheeran topped the list as the richest young star for the third year in a row. However, the list is for “under 30” so this will be the Shape of You hitmakers last year of reign.
Ed’s net worth is a whopping R4.2 billion. Harry Styles followed with a networth of R1.4 billion. A decade since he released his first solo single, Ed’s has the most-streamed single of all time with Shape of You. He also has the highest-grossing tour of all time, a new album, a stadium tour and a new TikTok deal.
His Suffolk estate reportedly costs R482 000 just to clean and his tax bill amounts to R506 million. While Harry Styles doubled his net worth since leaving One Direction with his successful solo career, acting roles and his lucrative Gucci promo deal.
ALSO READ: ‘Where are our millions?’ Did Aussie Nick Gill inspire Ed Sheeran? [listen]
30 AND UNDER 30 — RANK, AGE AND NET WORTH
- Ed Sheeran, 30 — R4.2 billion (£236.5m)
- Harry Styles, 27 — R1.4 billion (£80m)
- Little Mix — R1.1 billion (£66.7m)
- Niall Horan, 28 — R1 billion (£57.5m)
- Cara Delevingne, 29 — R929 million (£52m)
- Louis Tomlinson, 29, and Liam Payne, 28 — R840 million each (£47m)
- No seven due to joint sixth place
- Dua Lipa, 26 — R777 million (£43.5)
- Zayn Malik, 28 — R678 million (£38.m)
- Sam Smith, 29– R657 million (36.8m)
- Daisy Ridley, 29 — R585 million (£32.8m)
- John Boyega, 29– R509 million (£28.5m)
- Rita Ora, 30 — R473 million (£26.5m)
- Stormzy, 28 — R419 million (£23.5m)
- KSI, 28 — R350 million (£19.6m)
- Lewis Capaldi, 25 — R303 million (£17m) New entry
- George Ezra, 28 — R253 million (£14.2m)
- Sophie Turner, 25 — R251 million (£14.1m)
- Jesy Nelson, 30 — R241 million (£13.5m) New entry
- Disclosure — R214 million (£12m) New entry
- Tom Holland, 25 — R196 million (£11m)
- Tommy Mallet, 29 — R173 million (£9.7m)
- Maisie Williams, 24 — R155 million (£8.7m)
- Sam Faiers, 30 — R142 million (£8m)
- Millie Bobby Brown, 17 — R128 million (£7.2m)
- Jake Bugg, 27– R109 million (£6.1m) New entry
- Saoirse Ronan, 27 — R105 million (£5.9m)
- Jodie Comer, 28 — R101 million (£5.7m)
- Anne-Marie, 30 — R96 million (£5.4m) New entry
- Dave, 23 — R92 million (£5.2m) New entry
ALSO READ: The Taxman cometh for Cassper Nyovest…again!