Nothing’s more cringe-worthy than a high school yearbook. These kids owned it though.
Looking back at those formative years in high school, it’s hard not to cringe… amirite!?
When it comes down to writing your yearbook quote, most people settle for inspirational or motivational quotes. Not these guys, though.
Thank you, internet.
2. Being an adult isn’t much better…
3. Just to clear the confusion:
4. Just smile and wave boys:
5. His name is quite Harry Potterish though:
6. Staying positive:
7. Here’s looking at you, kid:
8. Sibling rivalry:
9. Now we know!
10. You said it:
11. More Harry Potter references:
12. Turning the negative into a positive!
13. This kid is going places…
14. And on his farm he had a duck, ee ey ee ey oh!
15. He’s a true poet:
16. Blame the parents, bro.
17. Get ready for endless bills and loans though…
19. Explain this to your kids one day…
20. I look better in person, I promise.
Do you remember what you jotted down in your yearbook ?