Today’s kids will never know the struggle.
Do you remember…
2. Renting out videotapes and play station games at the video store.
3. Having to wait for the VHS tape to rewind.
4. Playing outside:
5. Having to wait 39 years for something to download on a computer:
6. Talking about the internet…who remembers that annoying internet dial-up sound?
8. Looking up someone’s number in the phone book:
9. AOL Cd’s in the mail during the the 90’s. These things were everywhere.
10. Having to take pictures with a disposable camera and buying enough film so that you can take more than 24 photos. If the photo came out blurry, it was your loss. The struggle was real.
11. Downloading music from sites such as Nabster.wen.ru:
12. Chatting with your friends on Mxit, a South African created mobile social network.
13. Waiting for your favorite song’s music video to come up on the television: