The return of Mohumi (Seputla Sebogodi) has divided viewers of the show and the residents of Refilwe.
Some find his character unnecessary while others are fascinated by him.
They want him to team with Flora (Tinah Mnumzana) because they have a lot in common.
- They both despise Lindiwe.
- They both lost loved ones because of her.
- They could be the Bonnie and Clyde of Refilwe.
- We haven’t seen Flora this happy to see a man since she was in love-triangle with Walter (Jet Novuka) and Malefu (Motshidi Motshegwa) in season two.
- The residence of Refilwe are still traumatised from Mohumi’s hostage drama.
- They aren’t as welcoming as Flora because they don’t believe he’s changed.
- Though Mohumi was Tumi’s (Larona Moagi) father, Dimpho (Matshepo Sekgopi) and the residents of Refilwe won’t forgive him easily.
- It’s only a matter of time until Lindiwe (Sindi Dlathu) gets rid of him for good.
- The show’s writers have become extremely predictable.
- They kill every enemy of Lindiwe because she needs to win every time.
A BETTER STORYLINE: LINDIWE AND MOHUMI FALL IN-LOVE
The Lindiwe versus Mohumi storyline is stale.
- A better storyline would’ve been, if Lindiwe and Mohumi fell in-love.
- We’ve never seen Lindiwe with anyone else but Zweli (Hlomla Dandala) since season one.
- Zweli has had multiple partners whereas Lindiwe hasn’t.
- Their love story will shake up Zweli as he’ll have competition and not take Lindiwe’s love for granted anymore .
Also read: ‘Skeem Saam’ gains momentum while ‘The River’ and ‘The Queen’ sink