The DNA results may have tarnished Tbose (Cornet Mamabolo) and Kwaito’s (Clement Maosa) friendship forever.
- It turns out Kwaito and Tbose who have been friends and neighbours all their lives are also half-brothers.
- The news has revealed a sight to Tbose that we haven’t seen before.
- He’s resenting Kwaito for being his brother as if he planned the whole thing.
- He doesn’t want Kwaito to acquire any of his father’s wealth or claim it.
Kwaito has been a breadwinner in his family all his life.
- He’s been struggling because his mother is unemployed and his step-father abandoned them.
- If anyone should understand Kwaito’s home situation is Tbose but he’s bitter and doesn’t want to share his father (Africa Tsoai).
- He’s angered by the fact that Kwaito could live the good life too.
- He’s become a fake friend and a bitter brother overnight.
He’s even told Kwaito that he’s no longer his best man at his wedding.
TBOSE WANTS KWAITO TO DISAPPEAR
Tbose is jealous of his father’s relationship with Kwaito already.
- He doesn’t want his father to love Kwaito.
- He’s not even concerned about Kwaito’s mental well-being or tried to put himself in Kwaito’s shoes.
- Tbose never even showed remorse when his mother (Harriet Manamela) shot Kwaito and his mother (Dieketseng Mnisi) at the hospital.
- He never visited him at the hospital or home when he got released or called him.
- Kwaito could’ve died at the hospital and Tbose wouldn’t have been bothered.
He only wants to be friends with Kwaito because he enjoyed doing better than him all these years.
Also read:SOAPIE QUIZ: Test your ‘Skeem Saam’ knowledge and WIN R1 000 cash!