Lizzy (Amanda Manku) and the whole of Turfloop underestimated Glenda Mogotsi (Nozi Langa) as she looks shy, innocent, and naïve on the surface.
- Glenda appeared to have her life together and seemed to have everything going for her because she carried herself with an air of ease and grace.
- We also learned that her mental illness runs in the family when her mother pretended she was missing last week and came to Turfloop to search for her even though she was safe at home with her family.
GLENDA AND LELO MTHIYANE
Viewers have now also compared Glenda to Lelo Mthiyane (Amanda du Pont) , a dangerous, abusive control freak whose biggest desire is to get validation from men.
- Glenda lost all control when Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) dumped her for Lizzy just like Lelo lost control when Kwaito, Babymaker (Bongani Masondo), and Lehasa (Cedric Fourie) dumped her.
- Lelo faced a lot of rejection and emotional abuse as a child and has an unconscious desire to avenge what happened to her as a child.
When Kwaito rejected Glenda, he triggered the abuse and rejection she faced as a child. She wanted to take back her control and power by ruining Lizzy’s career and life.
Glenda has ruined her life and reputation in Turfloop by trying to destroy Lizzy.
- Kwaito will never love her again or take her back as she’s made Lizzy look like a helpless woman who needs to be rescued.
- She’ll probably lose her job at Maphosa Nuts Factory because she hasn’t reported for work in over two weeks.
Also read: ‘Scandal!’ Review: Sneaky Nonzi is faking her pregnancy