Glenda (Nozi Langa) has been acting out of character lately.
- She is no longer the sweet and angelic woman we met a few seasons ago.
- She’s suddenly irritated all the time and seems to have a lot of anger.
- Glenda and Elizabeth (Amanda Manku) have been dating Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) openly for almost a year.
- She seemed to have accepted the fact that she is Kwaito’s second girlfriend until now.
Also read: ‘Skeem Saam’ fans petition for Joyce to become starring cast member
BABY ON BOARD
The only possible reason for Glenda’s change of heart could be if she’s pregnant.
- Her hormonal changes could be the cause of her mood swings lately.
- It is just like how some women experience irritability during their periods.
- Glenda seems to be struggling with feelings of anger, frustration and she wants to have Kwaito to herself.
- She’s over protective of Kwaito and doesn’t want to share him anymore.
SHE IS UNAWARE OF HER PREGNANCY
Glenda hasn’t realized she’s pregnant herself because she hasn’t taken the test yet.
- She would have used this as leverage against Elizabeth, if she knew she’s pregnant.
- She would play the baby mama card and threaten Elizabeth to stay away from her little family.
- Glenda would’ve announced her pregnancy to Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi) when she came to confront her.
KWAITO WILL CHOOSE GLENDA
Kwaito would have to break up with Elizabeth if Glenda is pregnant.
He wouldn’t want his child to grow up without his father as he did.
Elizabeth will be heartbroken if Glenda is pregnant because she loves Kwaito as much as Glenda.
Also read: SOAPIE QUIZ: Test your ‘Skeem Saam’ knowledge and WIN R1 000 cash!