Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) is always caught up in some love triangle like his father John Maputla (Africa Tsoai).
It began in high school when he cheated on Rachel Kunutu (Lesego Marakalla) with Lelo Mthiyane (Amanda du Pont) then he recently dated Glenda (Nozi Langa) and Lizzy (Amanda Manku) at the same time.
KWAITO’S OPEN RELATIONSHIP
- He seemed to be happy and in love when he was dating Glenda Mogotsi;
- Then he realised that he’s in love with his high school rival Lizzy Thobakgale and began dating her too;
- Glenda eventually found out that she’s being cheated on and Kwaito promised to end things with Lizzy;
- When he realised he was in love with both of them, he asked them to consider an open relationship with him;
- They both were fine with it until recently when Kwaito chose Lizzy over Glenda and all hell broke loose;
- Glenda turned Lizzy’s world upside down and made her life hell by ending her medical career and getting her jailed for her “disappearance”.
JOHN’S MESSY LOVE LIFE
John should’ve informed his wife (Harriet Manamela) that he wants a polygamous marriage instead of cheating on her with various women.
- He cheated on Meikie with her best friend Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi) and they conceived Kwaito;
- Then he cheated on Meikie again with Charity Ramabu (Makgofe Moagi) who ruined their marriage;
- Charity ended her relationship with Meneer Manaka (Skhumbuzo Mbatha) because she still loves John;
- She left Turfloop, flew to Scotland then booked a flight ticket for John to join her in Scotland and emailed him the ticket;
- When Meikie saw that the flight ticket appeared on John’s phone, she thought that John was leaving her for Charity.
Then she went on a shooting spree and shot Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi) and Kwaito, and ended up in prison.
ALSO READ:‘Skeem Saam’ fans can’t get enough of blabbermouth Charles Kunutu