Viewers will bid farewell to Harriet Manamela’s character, Meikie Maputla in December when she gets sentenced to prison.
Meikie Maputla is on trial at the moment for the attempted murder of her stepson, Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) and his mother, Mantuli (Dieketseng Mnisi).
BYE BYE MEIKIE MAPUTLA
Leeto (Eric Macheru) and Meikie will cook up another plan to keep her out of prison and fail dismally according to the TVSA December teasers.
- The pair previously planned to have Meikie’s doppelganger replace her in prison so that she can live freely outside prison.
- She will be sentenced to prison on Friday, 3 December according to the teasers and the news will send shockwaves in her community.
- Her husband John Maputla (Africa Tsoai) will get lonely as this is the first time the pair will not be together.
- John’s loneliness might prompt him to get back together with his baby mama who is also single and lives next door.
- Viewers will see John and Kwaito getting closer over the festive season and spending more time together as a family.
- Kwaito is going to pity his father and see him differently when Meikie gets sentenced to prison.
LEHASA’S TIME IS UP
Eunice (Oratile Maitisa) is going to find incriminating evidence against her boss, Lehasa Maphosa (Cedric Fourie).
- Her late boyfriend, Fanie (Gift Mokhampanyane) was killed in hospital by Lehasa after he revealed his family’s secrets.
- Detective Peterson (Mortimer Williams) suspected that Fanie was killed by Lehasa but couldn’t find any evidence on his laptop.
- Lehasa’s manager, Kgosi stole his laptop and destroyed all the evidence at the police station.
- Eunice will team up with Fanie’s best friend, Emkay (Mlungisi Mathe) to get justice for Fanie and bring Lehasa down.