Quinton (Brighton Ngoma) is hospitalised, has no idea who he is and will struggle to make sense of anything tonight (20 August) after his accident.
- He will regain some of his memories on Monday (23 August) and will think that his baby mama Dintle (Mapaseka Koetle-Nyokong) is also his wife.
- We’ll see Dintle playing along and pretending to be Quinton’s loving wife on Monday (23 August).
- Dintle is after Quinton’s money because she’s about to lose her company Scandal TV.
Her dreams of getting Quinton’s millions will not be realised when he regains all his memories next Thursday (26 August).
Also read: ‘Scandal!’: Two shocking exists, betrayal and a wedding in one night
Boniswa (Lusanda Mbane) will show Aya her true colours tonight by locking her up and taking her phone when she rebels against her.
- Aya (Ayanda Brandy Nzimande) has realised who her stepmother (Boniswa) is and she wants to take control of her father’s businesses but is it too late?
- We’ll see Boniswa playing a dangerous game to get her hands on her former husband’s money on Monday (23 August).
- Aya will catch a terrifying glimpse of her fate according to Tuesday’s teaser.
- Her life will likely be in danger and she will try to send a hidden message to her siblings, so they can save her.
Romeo (Hungani Ndlovu) proved that he is one step ahead of Boniswa even when he’s six feet under last night.
- He left a voice note on his phone for his mother and his wife where he implicated Boniswa for his disappearance and death.
- Even though the voice note was cut short, Xolile (Sive Mabuya) now suspects her mother as a prime suspect for her husband’s death.
- Xolile knows what her mother is capable of because she attempted to destroy her brother’s (Ayanda Daweti) life before and attempted to kill Romeo before.
Also read:TONIGHT’S EPISODE: Scandal – Friday 20 August 2021 (E3893 S13)