Two characters will be killed off on Imbewu:The Seed in October; Zenzele (Nay Maps) and Thokozile (Nqobile Sipamla).
Zenzele’s name is only mentioned on Monday (4 October) on the TVSA October teasers when he prepares to shoot Buhle.
- The teasers indicate that he will die on Tuesday when he and Buhle struggle for the gun.
- Buhle’s name is mentioned throughout the month and Zenzele’s isn’t.
- His death will be a blessing for both Buhle (Vuyokazi Tshona) and her family as he was threatening to kill her whole family.
- Thokozile will escape from prison but her victory will be cut short as she will be killed by KaMadonsela (Brenda Mhlongo) and Khanyo (Nqobile Ndlovu).
KaMadonsela will be the number one suspect when Thokozile gets killed because she tried to kill her before.
- Viewers should expect her to be questioned by the police after her death.
- Her son Nkululeko, (Nkanyiso Mchunu) will be relieved because his mother (Thokozile) caused chaos in his life.
- He cut her off from his life when he realised that she wanted to ruin his relationship with his father’s family.
Also read: Soapie teasers: What’s happening in Imbewu: The Seed this September 2021?
WHEN FIKILE AND NKULULEKO LEARN THE TRUTH
The revelation that Fikile and her boyfriend are siblings will spell trouble for Zithulele (Raphael Griffith) and Nokuzola’s marriage.
- Nokuzola is currently pregnant with Nkululeko’s baby who is her husband’s half-brother.
- Nkululeko will want to get back together with Nokuzola (Vuyiseka Cawe) when he loses Fikile.
- He will be convinced that he’s meant to be with Nokuzola when he and Fikile (Phindile Gwala) have to break up.
- The TVSA October teaser states that the pair will be told they’re siblings on the last day of the month by Fikile’s mother.
Also read:‘Imbewu: The Seed’: How long will Zithulele and Nokuzola’s marriage last?