Funani (Vusi Kunene) and Faith’s (Winnie Ntshaba) youngest son will make an appearance next month (Monday, 20 September), according to TVSA’s September teasers.
- It is unknown who will play this character as the show hasn’t announced it yet.
- MaZwide (Funanis mother) will fight for her life in the hospital on Friday (3 September) after her complicated surgery on Thursday (2 September).
- The Zwide’s will mourn the passing of Funani’s mother who will connect the dots about Funani and Ona’s bond before dying on Friday (17 September).
SOKA AND SANDILE VIE FOR ONA’S ATTENTION
Soka (Linda Nxumalo) and Sandile’s (Paballo Mavundla) crush on Ona will spiral out of control next month as the pair go out to be noticed by her.
- They will compete for her attention throughout the month and will want to be her shoulder to cry on when MaZwide passes away.
- Ona (Nefisa Mkhabele) is going to get close to MaZwide and will mourn her passing as she regards her as her grandmother and someone she can confide in.
Her bond with MaZwide will infuriate Faith Zwide and her step-father Isaac as they don’t want her to find out that she is Funani’s biological daughter.
Also read: ‘House of Zwide’: Fashion drama takes second spot on e.tv with over 4 million viewers
WILL REA FIND OUT?
Isaac has been lying about Ona’s identity to his wife (Rea) and Ona since the beginning of the show.
- Only two people are aware of Ona’s identity, Faith and Isaac (Jeffrey Sekele).
- Tensions will rise next month according to the TVSA September tesears when Rea (Matshepo Maleme) gets close to the truth.
- The revelation that Ona is Funani’s biological daughter might end Rea and Isaac’s marriage as she’s always regarded him as an honest man.
She will might not be able to cope with the truth when she discovers the cunning and manipulative side of her husband.
Also read:‘House of Zwide’: Zanele’s dodgy talent and countdown to the big reveal…